Friday, July 1, 2011

Toots and Paw Paw: 50 Years!


This scene brings back memories of ski boats and laughter.


Toots (aka Mom)


Paw Paw (aka Dad)


Thompson House, Guntersville, Alabama


Walking Cape, the youngest of their three Scotties


Cape is a Goose herder. These belong in the lake.




The damage from all the tornadoes is still quite evident.
I guess Mother Nature will do the clean-up.



My nephew Kevin Thompson, with Kayla


Oh, and there was a wedding...


The sanctuary at nearby Henryville UMC


The Bride


The Groom




Each gave a speech: funny and sweet



My brother, Scott, dentist, Fort Payne Alabama


My niece, Rachael Thompson, sang at the wedding
with her friend Mark. Very nice.


Kiva Jump, in from sunny Glendale, California



Spencer Turner


The Reception


The Cake: Dubya and Joy on Top
Cape Circling Beneath



Keith, with Nan Nan (Toots' mom) and long time friend
Emma Evans


Together Again
Andy Lemons, John Beard, and Keith

A great time was had by all. Somehow I escaped without photos of Dale Windle or Elana and Xan Ingram. Hopefully someone else will e-mail me some of their pictures from the reception.

No comments:

Post a Comment